Friday, July 20, 2007

Angels Jersey at Harry Potter


Some of you may be heading out to go and get the final Harry Potter book tonight. You will be waiting in line and looking at all the kids running around in all of their costumes and lighting bolts on their heads. You may be getting the book for yourself or maybe for your children. But let me make this suggestion, wear your Angels Team Shirt, Hat, Jersey or what ever you may have. Last week when a friend of mine and I went out to see the movie I wore my Jersey and I thought it was cool seeing I was the only one there that did not look like a character out of the book and the only one whom looked a bit intimidating. The fact that I am 6’2” and 250 lbs of some good muscle did not hurt either. But when you go out tonight, if you go out let’s make it in the Angels gear you love to wear instead of just the normal cape or wizards’ hat that your kid is going to wear.

No comments: