Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Let’s trade for Bonds.

Really lets look back over the last few years and see what’s he has done and then we can all come to the conclusion I have. Over the last three years Berry has had 12 hits in 2005, 99 hits in 2006 and 53 hits this year. Wow. Now let’s look at GA. He could not possibly hold a spoon to Bonds? We last three years he has 349 hits. Sure GA has only his 37 Home Runs but surely Bonds has hit a ton more…46? Ok I know Bonds can hit a lot more than GA but I would never trade even my immortal Andy Sheets whom is retired for Bonds and his inflated head and salary. But I would trade for Dunn or Griffey. And the way Griffey spoke about Seattle he would not mind coming back to the west coast.
But there is one thing we would be missing if we traded for an outfielder. Where would they play? Would it be better to trade for a Catcher or Third baseman? I would say yes. Someone from the infield would better suit our needs, which I am not really saying we have. I have come up with a list of players I think we should be after.
Alex Rodriguez (NyY- 3B,SS) He could become available if Yankees continue their awesome year. Long shot.
Miguel Cabrera (Fla - 3B) We would have to give up a lot but look what happened with the Ducks and their gamble. Long shot.
Troy Glaus (Tor - 3B,SS) Maybe the best fit out of them all.
Miguel Tejada (Bal - SS) I know he is on the DL but he is good.
Wild Card?
We don’t really need a trade in fact we will be having a few players coming off the DL soon and will have the problem of were to play them. And that is a problem that we can handle. Maybe we become sellers just because Rivera, GA and Dallas come back healthy and hammering. You ever hear of a player named Dontrelle Willis? Would make a nice addition.

No comments: