Thursday, November 29, 2007

Torii hunter - The Rallii Monkii's Biggest Fan

Doesn't Torii Hunter know that the Rallii Monkii is soooo 2002?

Hmmm, maybe this blog isn't the best place to say it, but what's done is done.

In any case, here's Torii's quote from yesterday's press conference...

"Then I thought about 2002, and the rally monkey. This rally monkey has been a thorn in my side and in my nightmares, so I'm just happy to be a part of this organization and be a part of the monkey. I thought about kidnapping him plenty of times, but now the monkey's going to be my friend. I'm really going to like this monkey. We're going to be in the malls together, walking the beach, everything. So that's my buddy and my new best friend - and Rex Hudler."

So if I were to read between the lines, does that make Rex Hudler a monkey?

No comments: